Sunday, September 26, 2010

Maybe not a good idea.

Totally forgot yesterdays blog. Oops.  Anyway, I made fish for dinner tonight which was awesome and turned out tasty and yummy. Also the girls and I made cookies,  a chocolate cake and went to the Mustard Plug concert.   

I had never heard Mustard Plug before but they are pretty good. they remind me of Reel Big Fish and Less Than Jake but still I enjoyed seeing people dance like freaks. However I found that every song seemed to have a similar tune. Oh well.

Frankie Update: Frankie and ted are two different groundhogs. We discovered the two of them sitting togther yesterday nibbling on the grass. Frankie has a black tail while Ted had a red tail. Ted, we believe is a girl but Ted just fits so that is her name.

No comments:

Post a Comment