Friday, September 17, 2010

Admissions and foot ball is borning

Frankie Update: Saw a groundhog today that seemed too skinny to be Frankie, M and I named him ted. Ted is Frankie's unintelligent half-brother from another mother.  If Ted is actually Frankie then Frankie seems to have lost about 5lbs.

Question of the day:    What sport do you hate?

So I have decided to admit to the internet things that would not rightfully utter aloud.

Admission #1   I haven't written  review article in a long time. So long that I am not sure where to even begin, however being the cocky little shit I am I volunteered to do an Art Prize piece due the day after Art Prize starts. Genius right?
Admission#2   American football sucks. its a bunch of guys running around in lycra pants getting a ball from one side of the field to the other. Oh and those guys touch each other in fairly inappropriately during this processes of move the leather ball. I had to sit through the last quarter of a high school football, freezing my ass off tonight and I had to look foreword to was the possibility of someone breaking a leg, or arm, or neck. Sadly this had already happened before I had arrived but I still had hope. 
Admission #3  I missed yesterdays blog.. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment