Sunday, October 31, 2010

ZOMBIE WALK!

So tonight was the the Grand Rapids Zombie Walk and to be honest I was a bit disappointed.  I mean, I was quite surprised on how many people had gathered but we only walked around the park and across the bridge. I was genuinely hoping for a longer evening exploring around the downtown area as a messed up zombie. The group I was with consisted of a stranger with candy, a  zombie ninja (except she got called a terrorist a few times), a dead basketball player and a mauled volunteer. 

As for the other zombie's I saw a lot of nuns, doctors and clowns. BUT there was a really kick-ass samuri zombie that was a good 6'5'' and a group of zombies that looked like they had died at a party.

To be perfectly honest preparing for the Zombie Walk was much more fun than the actually walk. C and I spent a good hour just tearing and decorating my shirt. On top of that, did you know that hooker red lipstick makes awesome fake blood stains?  Plus if you smear a little brown and an eyeshow around it looks like you have rolled in dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment